Home
Contact
Google+
Blogger
Facebook
Email
Categories
Lorem ipsum
Lorem ipsum
Lorem ipsum
Lorem ipsum
Download
Lorem ipsum
Anime
Winter
Summer
Spring
Staf
Staf a
Staf b
Staf c
Portfolio
Guestbook
ღღ Quotations ღღ
Back to Home
»
I always wondered but found out this
I always wondered but found out this
Monday, 25 June 2012
THERE ARE THOUSAND OF WAYS TO GET TO HAPPINESS.
BUT THE SIMPLEST IS STRAIGHT ONE.
LOVE OTHERS AND GIVE RESPECT TO EACH OTHER
YOU WILL BE LOVED AS WELL.
CHEERS.
Leave a Reply
Subscribe to Posts
|
Subscribe to Comments
NEXT
PREV
HOME
Popular Post
Interesting thing
The airport where the runway is by a beach
Hey dad Can I ask you one question :P
Best Moment :)
SO True Comment if U agree :)
Why Do Girls Always Do This?!
PYAREY DOSTON KE LIA KUCH SUNHERI BATEIN
Aaeen.. Zingagi ko Behtar Banaen.
ARE YOU A GIRL?
1 View = 1 Respect.
I always wondered but found out this
THERE ARE THOUSAND OF WAYS TO GET TO HAPPINESS. BUT THE SIMPLEST IS STRAIGHT ONE. LOVE OTHERS AND GIVE RESPECT TO EACH OTHER ...
Tragic story
Yesterday i was going somewere,,, suddenly a girl came near to me and offer me to drink some water. I asked why...? She replied you...
Can YOU DO IT?
There are people, who think they can not do. Sometimes they feel so down, they dont have confidence even to take any move. They are ...
- Copyright © ღღ Quotations ღღ -
Metrominimalist
- Powered by
Blogger
- Designed by
Johanes Djogan
-